Saturday, July 5, 2014

I can't take it anymore


Seriously I am ready to explode.  If I was an Arab I probably would have exploded already.  What is going on here?  The Arabs are rioting in Jerusalem.  So what if the riot.  I don't care.  They have taken over the city though.  Who's city is it?  Our or theirs?  The new road  from Pisgat Zaev to Begin has been rendered useless.  How?  Why?  Well the Police have decided it's too dangerous to go into that area. unless you are an Arab.  Wait so that means the road is open only to Arabs.  OMG.  Who paid for that road?  That's right.  Racism.  The cost was 180 million NIS.   That's about 50 million USD.  So who paid for this road?  That's right Israeli citizens including Arab Israelis.  The road serves the people living in Northern Pisgat Zaev, Neve Ya'kov, Beit Hanina, those coming in from Eastern Binyamin.  


What about the light rail?  They continue to destroy it.I just saw a picture that I can't find now where they were taking a disc saw to the tracks in Shuafat.  What is going on here?  Our police have arrested just a few and they aren't afraid of us.  This makes me sick.  We must stop this.  We have the power.  We are just afraid to use it and this must stop.

Why is this happening?
Well it's simple really.  Bibi is the problem.  Our PM moved left leaning Likud members up the list in the last elections.  He is right wing in his ideals but he doesn't stand by them.  He is terrified of Obama.  He can't take criticism.  Get over it Bibi.  They will never like you.  We will however love you if you start acting like an Israeli PM and not an American one.

How people feel
I can tell you 

What do we do?
Well generally I would say all is lost but all is not lost.  I have never seen the Israeli public so united but the government not.  We need to protest.  The support for a massive attack and an end to this wussy attitude in Shuafat is enormous.  They cannot contain us.  I don't know why it hasn't happened but there needs to be a big protest like yesterday.  The turnout would be bigger than any Gush Katif protest ever was.  I assure you that all the people that were at that funeral will be there. 

No comments: